Featured by Apple as 'Best New App', 'Editors Choice'.
•••USA, Canada's top Recommended App•••
•••There are more than 30 countries, more than sales of the first financial application!•••
•••App Store Featured as Best New App in over 100 countries!•••
It can help you keep track of your daily, weekly, monthly expenses, minus the unnecessary expense! To let you know your costs!
It will become your most needed! Perfect when you are on the go! Many people worldwide use every day.
Through a simple and effective way to organize your daily, weekly, monthly personal budget! You can know your daily spend much money, how much money you can spend. Percentage of the pie chart tells you!
– Add a transaction in seconds – perfect when you are on the go.
– Take a note and payee to help better manage your transactions.
– Keep it simple and elegant, to simplify, to remove unnecessary operation!
– Elegant user interface and Colorful.
– See how much money you can spend each day, how much money you can spend, See how much you spent in the past.
– Monthly countdown, controlled weekly, monthly how much money is available to help you save money.
– Through daily budget to help you subtract unnecessary expenses to help you save money for your convenience.
– iCloud sync and backup.
– Gesture password protection.
– Support export CSV.
– Multiple budgets.
– Monthly & daily budget.
– Custom Account.
– Custom Payee.
– Weekly calendar.
– Colorful themes.
Easy To Use
– Just three seconds.
– Select Category – Enter Amount – Done (Optional: notes & date).
– Its ease of use, excellent and elegant design, making it an indispensable tool for every user.
– Beautiful interactive charts.
– By beautifully powerful pie data visually show your financial situation different statistical classification of financial information.
– Every day is a new budget, to give you a kind of "Burn After Reading" feeling.
– Total budget pie chart visually shows you the month, the total expenditure, the balance in detail.
– Small pie chart visually shows you spend, the more spending, the smaller percentage of the pie.